- Participants to this event will be able to propose an oral communication (15min presentation) or a poster (120cm*80cm standard format) by sending an abstract (a maximum of one page), in one of the official languages of the event (Arabic, English or French). Participants should use the following abstract template taking in consideration the important dates and kindly do not forget to fill in the abstracts submission form.
- If the proposal is accepted, a notification will be sent to the participant according to the following dates.
- Accepted and presented talks during WISMEDAY can eventually be considered for publication in peer-review journals (Please check the list below)
- Participants disposing of more than one paper proposal should respect authors’ instructions given by each of the possible journals cited below:
- Revue Internationale de l’Eau
- Revue internationale de Géomatique
- Revue internationale de Télédétection
- Proposed papers will be reviewed by a specialized commission during this event before submission to the peer-review journals. The authors of these articles are kindly asked to prepare an oral communication.
- The list of accepted papers by the commission will be published on this website.