For these days, the main theme is Water Information Systems (WIS), with the following sub-themes:
- Norms and standards of geographic information.
- Interoperability and harmonization of data
- Systems of corporate communication
- GIS – Geographic Information Systems
Life cycle of water:
- System of monitoring supply chain water (station, dam, pipeline, pump … )
- System of water quality control
- System of measurement and water analysis, in real or semi – real time.
- Information System followed by treatment of the polluted water
Risk Management, Decision Making and Awareness:
- Applied to water resources decision support system
- Sensitization of general public
- Forecasting System natural hazards (Flood, climate risk,…)
- Resource management planning and sustainable urban
Mobility and Real-time tracking:
- Remote Sensing
- Applications Web / Browser
- Integration of mobile technologies (GPS, Geocapteur , etc.).
- Academic Experiences of Water Information Systems
- National Projects of Water Information Systems
- Community Projects of Water Information Systems